FRANK BOD

I just got down and dirty with Frank and my skin now feels smoother than a babies bottom! Do you want to get rid of rough skin, cellulite, and stretch marks? Do you want smooth skin and a revived complexion? Do you love the sweet, intoxicating aroma of coffee? If you answered yes to any of these questions move your bod right on over to the Frank Body website hereΒ and get yourself one of these sweet packets of goodness. Only $14.95 for 200 grams and free postage within Australia, there is no excuse not to try it out.

Here is my experience with Frank…

photo 5

1. Get wet in the shower, give yourself a good rinse over.

2. Open the packet and be intoxicated by the incredible coffee smell. I am a tea drinker and have never been much of a coffee fan but oh my, the smell of this is just amazing. I’m sure all you coffee lovers will absolutely fall in love with it and best of all you get to smell this on yourself all day!

3. After getting completely wet, turn the shower off and grab your Frank packet. The instructions recommend two handfuls but I found even one went a very long way so start off with just one handful of scrub and start spreading it all over your body. Don’t be afraid to get rough with it and massage it into your skin in a circular motion, concentrating on your problem areas (e.g. top of the thighs, tummy, knees).

4. Leave it on to dry for 5-10 minutes. I recommend leaving it for the full 10, especially the first time you use it.

???????????????????????????????

5. To pass the time, take mass selfies πŸ˜›

photo 1 (2)

6. It will start feeling tingly, especially on your hands because you will have so much on them from rubbing it in. This is good – it means it’s working it’s magic!

7. When the time is up rinse off. I found it to wash of really, really easily but if you have combination/oily skin I recommend rinsing off with a gentle body wash just to remove any excess oil.

8. You’re all done! Caress your newly silky smooth skin and get dirty with Frank again about 2-3 times a week to keep up the results.

photo 1

Advertisements
Comments
15 Responses to “FRANK BOD”
  1. WeWicked says:

Sooo want to try Frank! X

2. silverkis says:

You make Frank sound so amazing!! Yeah to feeling like my baby’s bottom!!!!

3. Ashleigh says:

How long (approx) does the 200g last?

• Taryn Watt says:

Hi Ashleigh, it depends how often you use it but I would say if you are using it twice a week it will probably last you around a month, maybe a bit longer. It is definitely worth the money, I really recommend trying it out πŸ™‚

4. Ingo says:

Just purchased some Frank. Can’t wait to try!

5. A says:

Hi are you supposed to use the scrub everyday or like a certain amount of times a week?

6. Danielle Elsha says:

Where do you store your Frank?? It said cool dry place so I put mine in the refrigerator in a sealed baggie.

• Taryn Watt says:

I just keep mine on a bench in my room that is out of the sun and always cool. I think the main thing is that it doesn’t get wet so as long as the place is dry it should be fine πŸ™‚

7. Uz says:

For how long do we have to keep the scrub after we apply it?

8. Frank Scrub says:

Nice review Taryn, you look like you had a lot of fun trying it! I found a discount code for any of your readers that want to try it which is where I got mine from here http://frankscrub.com/frank-body-coffee-scrub-discount-code/ hope you will find it useful! πŸ™‚